Cross Farm Holiday Cottages
In the heart of Lancashire
Cross Farm Cottages Bookings & Cancellation Policies
1. Bookings are accepted on condition that all reasonable care is taken of the property and contents. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition and you should be aware that all damages and breakages are the guest responsibility and their cost shall be refundable on demand.
2. A deposit of £50 per week is payable on booking. THE BALANCE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE HOLIDAY. When a booking is made less than six weeks before arrival THE FULL COST OF THE HOLIDAY IS PAYABLE IMMEDlATELY. Please note a 2% surcharge applies to payments made via PayPal.
3. The booking is confirmed following receipt of the Deposit and you are then contracted to pay the balance of the holiday cost when it becomes due. NO REMINDERS WILL BE SENT.
4. Holidays start from 4pm on arrival day and end at 10.00 am on departure day. Weekly rates are for 7 days with flexible arrival/departure days.
5. Bookings are accepted on condition that no more than the maximum number of persons as indicated in the brochure details shall use the property, except by prior agreement in writing. Our properties are principally designed for family holidays and we reserve the right to refuse any booking which may in our opinion, by reason of numbers or composition, be unsuitable for the property concerned.PLease note: we do not accept bookings from STAG or HEN parties!
6. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which maybe sustained during the holiday to the Guest or any member of the party, or invited person, or any car and its contents, or any possession of the Guest or any member of the party as defined above.
7. Sorry no pets.
8. Sorry no smoking.
9. Equipment - each property is fully equipped to the English Tourist Board standards or above. All bedding is provided (except for baby bedding) and bed linen and towels are provided. All kitchen towels are included.
10. You will permit the owner with or without workmen or others, at reasonable times to enter, inspect and if necessary carry out repairs to the property. You must not assign or part with possession of the property, part of it, or anything contained in it. Nor must you use the property for other than holiday occupation by the persons named on the Booking Form.
11. VAT is included in the holiday rental.
12. Problems - if you have any cause for complaint or accidental damage occurs you must report it to the owner. Any complaint made after the holiday cannot be entertained, as it cannot be fully investigated.
13. If you wish to alter the dates of your booking after confirmation has been issued an administration fee of £20 will be made.
14. Cancellation - if you cancel a confirmed booking the owner's will endeavour to re-let the property. If the property is re-let we will refund any monies which have been paid by you less a Cancellation charge of £20 per week booked. If we are unable to re-let the property you will be liable for the balance of the rent (if not paid) and there shall be no obligation on our part to repay or forego any rent paid or unpaid.
15. In the event of any property being removed from our list or being rendered uninhabitable or unfit for the purpose we will endeavour to offer you an alternative of comparable standard or a full refund of all monies paid. The owners cannot accept any further obligation or liability for any losses of expenses arising from such circumstances.
16. All descriptions, advertisements and representations are made in good faith, but the owners reserve the right to make changes or alterations to the property as they deem necessary.
Cross Farm Cottages
check out our secure ordering
- ideal for Grand National
- ideal family accommodation
- ideal for football venues
- ideal for Golf events
- ideal for conferences
- idyllic countryside location
- short drive to Liverpool & Southport
News & Events
What's on in Liverpool and Southport